Explosion proof solenoid valve 3/4in
Kahlenberg explosion proof valve 3/4in
This normally closed explosion proof solenoid valve is ideal for marine use, and is specifically selected for use with certain Kahlenberg horns based on air flow requirements.
Brass Valve Body
UL and CSA Certified for use in hazardous locations
Tested for air flow requirements of Kahlenberg horns.
Available in additional A.C. and D.C. Voltages as required
Can be installed in any vertical or horizontal orientation
Solenoid Valve, 3/4in, Explosion Proof features
- Size – 3/4in Female NPT
- Function – Normally closed, 120VAC/60Hz, 110VAC/50Hz explosion proof watertight coil
- Maximum operating air pressure – 200 PSI (14 bar)
- Power Consumption – 6.1W on 60 Hz, 16 VA holding, 40 VA inrush
- Material – body – brass, elastomer – Buna N
- UL and CSA certified for use in hazardous locations – Class 1, Div 1 group A,B,C and D. Class 2 Div 1 group E, F & G
- Other – CE Certified