F-2 marine air horn
Kahlenberg Chimetone F-2
The Kahlenberg Chimetone F-2 air horn is the perfect choice for superyacht owners seeking a large marine sound signal array for a low profile installation where aesthetics and performance are paramount. Like all models in this range the F-2 is tested to be IMO compliant and suitable for all vessels up to 75m (246ft) overall length.
The Kahlenberg F-2 air horn features fundamental frequencies of 174Hz, 220Hz, 261Hz, 311Hz and 349Hz create a powerful yet tuneful chord that will provide instant recognition when you enter port, or safely alert those around you in poor visibility or emergencies. That’s a full ‘F7’ chord spanning concert ‘C’. Test the sound clip (right) to hear the F-2 in action.
The Kahlenberg Chimetone Q-3A air horn is sturdily built out of spun brass and cast bronze for completely robust and virtually maintenance free service. Triple chrome plate or optional white powdercoat and other options are offered for this model.
Listen to the Kahlenberg F-2 marine air horn
Model F-2 Chimetone features
- Vessel length – 20-75m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish (White Powdercoat/Gold PVD/Black Chrome Optional)
- Fundamental Frequency – 349, 311, 261, 220, 174 Hz
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1 Meter) – 132 dB
- Air Consumption – 65 C.F.M. @ 100 p.s.i., 31 l/s @ 7 bar
- Air Pressure Required – 100 to 250 p.s.i., 7 to 17 bar
- Material – Cast Bronze and Spun Brass
- Net weight – 100lb, 45 kg.
- Dimensions – 28.52in x 34.6in x 13in (723mm x 879mm x 330mm)