KB-30A marine electric horn
The Kahlenberg KB-30A provides the perfect option where a fully electronic solution to sound signalling and hailing is preferred. The sound pressure level of this 100W hailer is 131dB (1/3 octave band) and it is tested and certified IMO compliant for use on vessels up to 75m (246ft) in length.
In addition to its sound signalling capabilities, the Kahlenberg KB-30A also provides voice amplification and “talkback” function for communication between helm station and crew on deck. Multiple horns can be controlled from a single station for hailing/talkback and/or horn signal and auxiliary audio input is also available.
The KB-30A System comprises the horn/driver unit with integrated heater unit, and the CM-14 under console control/microphone unit.
The KB-30A can also be used in combination with the M-512 Signal Controller (as pictured), or any Kahlenberg Signal Controller for automated signalling functions.
Listen to the Kahlenberg KB-30A marine horn
Model KB-30A Electric Horn features
- Vessel length – 20-75m
- Heated? – Yes
- Power – Electrically powered
- Finish – Matterhorn (Sky White) TGIC Powdercoat, Military Grey or Black Optional
- Frequency – 695 Hz
- S.P.L. Output – 131 dB (1/3 Octave Band)
- Voltage – 24V D.C.
- Power Consumption – 100W
- Material – Aluminum alloy, 316 Stainless Fasteners
- Net weight – (Horn) 13 lb (5.9 kg)
- Ingress Protection – (Horn) IP66
- Max./Min. Amb. Temp. – -40C (-40F) to 54C (130F)
- Cable Size – 8-13mm