KM-135 marine air horn
LOA over 200m
The IMO compliant Kahlenberg KM-135 is designed for commercial and military vessels measuring over 200m. Ruggedly built to withstand harsh environments and continuous service demands, with a range of 2nm and fundamental frequency of 135Hz.
The Kahlenberg KM-135 is ruggedly constructed using a cast marine aluminium bell, with stainless steel diaphragm and fasteners.
A patented three-piece hermetically sealed stainless steel diaphragm assembly and self-draining design ensure that the KM-135 keeps on working reliably, between -4°C to 80°C. If you operate in cold water climes then see the Kahlenberg KM-135-DVM-H model.
Listen to the Kahlenberg KM-135 marine air horn
Model KM-135 features
- Vessel length – 75-200m and >200m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Primed and painted marine grey, white optional
- Fundamental Frequency – 135 Hz
- Audibility Range – 2nm
- S.P.L. Output (1/3 Octave Band) – 143 dB
- Dimensions – 1071mm x 508mm x 508mm (42in x 20in x 20in)
- Control – External Manual, Electric Solenoid, or Combination Manual/Electric Valve
- Operating Temperature – -4°C to +80°C [24°F to +176°F]
- Degree of Protection – IP56
- Air Consumption – 64l/sec [136 SCFM] on 8.3 bars [120 psi]
- Net weight – 17 kg (37 lb)