M-512 sound and light signal controller
The new Kahlenberg M-512 sound and light controller significantly improves safety by producing automatic sound and light signals for navigation as required by IMO and SOLAS. It supersedes our popular M-511C model with greater functionality plus a user friendly and more compact control panel (upgrade adapter plates available).
The Kahlenberg M-512 produces automated restricted visibility codes for low visibility, manoeuvring codes, and general emergency alarm codes per IMO and SOLAS requirements. It can control up to two horns, and/or two morse signal lights. It can also be configured for use with external alarm systems and sound surveillance systems to suit the needs of almost any arrangement of modern ship systems.
- At-Will and Automatic Control of up to two horns and/or two morse lights
- Connects to any additional external push buttons
- Generates IMO Navigation Rule 35, Automated Signals for Restricted Visibility (40, 60, 90, and 120 second cycle times)
- Generates IMO Navigation Rule 34 Manoeuvring Codes
- Produces SOLAS General Emergency Alarm Codes with external push buttons, or passes through GEA from external alarm systems
- Mute Connection for External Sound Surveillance Systems
- Multiple M-512 Units can be connected from multiple onboard locations
- Illuminated, dimmable display and dimmable red LED signal lamps
- CAN Connection for PC or external switch activation of all functions
Signal Controller Model M-512 features
- Voltage – 12-24V D.C.
- Switching capacity of Outputs – 2A max each
- Operating temperature – -40C to 85C (-40F to 176F)
- Material – Aluminum, Hardcoat Black Anodized
- Ingress protection – IP66 (faceplate installed)
- Dimensions – 5.7in x 3in x 2.42in (146mm x 76mm x 62mm)
- Net weight – 0.7 lb (.32 kg)