S-0A marine air horn
LOA up to 20m
Kahlenberg Zero Series S-0A
The Zero Series offers a powerful ColRegs compliant choice for yachts and motorboats up to 20m (66ft) in length. The Kahlenberg S-0A marine air horn is optimised to provide maximum volume for the smallest possible air compressors with compact form factors for easy installation on all types of motor yachts, sailing yachts and small commercial vessels. Choose from a variety of durable finishes.
Pitched at 322Hz the Kahlenberg Zero Series S-0A single air horn offers a compact installation length of just 433mm and an elegant, simple design that will look good on any boat. It operates at air pressure levels from 50psi to 200psi.
As with all Kahlenberg air horns this unit complies with IMO ColReg requirements. Its cast bronze and spun brass construction ensures long life and virtually maintenance free operation.
Listen to the Kahlenberg S-0A marine air horn
Model S-0A features
- Vessel length – < 20m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish or TGIC Sky White or Military Grey Powdercoat
- Fundamental Frequency – 322 Hz
- S.P.L. (dB(A)) – 131 dB
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1 Meter) – 122.9 dB
- Air Consumption – 9 C.F.M. @ 100 p.s.i., 4.2 l/s @ 7 bar
- Air Pressure Required – 50 to 200 p.s.i., 3.5 to 14 bar
- Material – Cast Bronze and Spun Brass
- Net weight – 4.75 lb, 2.15 kg.