V-150AL electric/manual combination valve 3/8in
This normally closed combination manual/electric solenoid valve is ideal for marine use, and is specifically selected for use with certain Kahlenberg horns based on air flow requirements. The manual lever is included as a safety backup to operate the valve in case of electrical failure.
Brass Valve Body
Tested for air flow requirements of Kahlenberg Horns.
Available in additional A.C. and D.C. Voltages as required
Can be installed in any vertical or horizontal orientation
Includes manual override for safety in case of electrical failure onboard
Electric/Manual 3/8in Combination Valve V-150AL features
- Size – 3/8in Female NPT
- Function – Normally closed
- Voltage – 110-240 VAC and 12 or 24 V D.C. Versions available
- Maximum operating air pressure – 200 PSI (14 bar) for A.C. Versions, 125 PSI (9 bar) for D.C. Versions
- Power Consumption – 6.1W on 60 Hz A.C., 18.6W D.C.
- Material – body – brass, elastomer – Buna N
- Other – CE Certified