T-4A marine air horn
Kahlenberg Chimetone T-4A
The Kahlenberg Chimetone T-4A is the definitive three-projector air horn in the superyacht and commercial ship 75m+ size segment. IMO compliant, suitable for all vessels up to 200m (246ft) overall length and available in a variety of finishes.
The Kahlenberg Chimetone T-4A is a three-projector marine air horn constructed entirely out of cast bronze and brass. It offers a deep, sonorous bass trumpet at 134Hz, plus 171Hz and 220Hz to provide a harmonic, highly effective sound signal for larger superyachts and ships.
Finished with the finest quality duplex nickel chrome plating, or offered in other finishes including bare metal, the T-4A is heavily engineered, virtually maintenance free and can operate over a very wide range of air pressure, for adaption to ship supply.
Listen to the Kahlenberg T-4A marine air horn
Model T-4A Chimetone features
- Vessel length – 75-200m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish (White Powdercoat/Gold PVD/Black Chrome Optional)
- Fundamental Frequency – 134, 171, 220 Hz
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1m) – 141. dB
- Air Consumption – 192 c.f.m. (90.6 l/s) @ 150 p.s.i. (10 bar)
- Air Pressure Required – 100 to 250 p.s.i. (7 to 17 bar)
- Control – External manual/solenoid operating valve
- Material – Cast Bronze and Brass
- Net weight – 185 lb (84 kg)
- Dimensions – 30in x 24in x 22in (940mm x 613mm x 568mm)
Kahlenberg air horn compressors
Kahlenberg sound signal controllers
Recommended related itemsM-313 push button horn switch | M-314 bulkhead mount push button horn switch | M-512 sound signal controller |M-611 sound signal controller
M-300 chrome whistle light |M-101 air strainer and moisture trap |V-152L 3/4in electric solenoid and manual valve kit|V-152 3/4in electric solenoid kit